Sunday, April 3, 2011

8 weeks

My son will be 8 weeks on Monday and it amazes me that the time just slipped through my hands like sand. He's developed so much overv the past few weeks, it's incredible. I actually have a reason to live now that my son is in my life. He has an amazing personality already and the smiles thrown at my boyfriend and I really do light up our day. He's growing like a weed- so quick.

I've been approved at my first week check up that I can start my regular life again. There's nothing regular about my life anymore though. I love it. It's spontaneous and every day with Izayah is an adventure. I can't wait to see what the next weeks bring our family.

1 comment:

  1. Sandra,

    I look forward to reading all about your adventures with Izayah! I'm glad that you're enjoying life. :)

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete